Thursday, January 15, 2009

BRETT DENNEN on JAY LENO


I find that being an artist (weather you are an illustrator, designer or fine artist) can sometimes be very narcissistic . . . always pointing at what you've created asking people to "look at what I've done!" However, it can also be a very natural, normal and healthy thing to self promote. All that to say, I was very excited to see this on Jay Leno last night!! Jay propped up the LP of Brett Dennen as he introduced him as his musical guest. Earlier this year, I was commissioned by Brett to paint his portrait for this album packaging. I was very excited to see this featured on national TV!! I apologize for the bad screen grab! 

2 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

That is so cool Wayne!!! Congrats! It is like 6 degrees of seperation with Jay Leno!

Andy the Illustrator said...

Great job Wayne!! You're famous!