Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


FAREWELL and HELLO! 
In 2008, I welcomed a few new friends to my roster: Los Angeles Times, Neiman Marcus, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, Wonder Woman :) and PASTE magazine. I am extremely thankful for these opportunities!  My portfolio galleries have been updated with the work I created for them (except for the Neiman Marcus commission which will be added later). You can view those images at brezinkadesign.com or by going through my archives below. I am working on a few new assignments and will post those images in the coming weeks. 2008 also saw me moving into a new studio space where I am still setting up shop! Seems to take me forever to get settled! Procrastination is my middle name!

PRESS
I was also honored to have been featured and profiled in Communication Arts online publication in December of 2008. Since the article has appeared, I have received several e-mails from many of you around the world. Many thanks to all, old and new friends, the blog posts, endorsements and e-mails - all who have shown me some love in 2008! I am very grateful!

CONTACT ME
For new project inquires you can contact me at: studio@brezinkadesign.com. Shoot me an e-mail and say hello! I look forward to working with you this year!

FAREWELL 2008 and HELLO 2009!   STAY TUNED . . .

No comments: