Thursday, April 30, 2009

NEW WORK


I am currently working on the above project for my friend Shane Lamb. I just came back from having lunch with he and his girlfriend. We talked about the various cover options that were presented and he quickly landed on the above cover for his upcoming solo project. Shane is an INCREDIBLE writer and an honest, very authentic and true friend! I am grateful for Shane. I am also working on a new assignment for the Los Angeles Times that will run (in full color) on the cover of the food section May 6th. "Kill All The Lawyers" is the title of a new book that I am illustrating and designing the cover for. And lastly, my good friend Mr. Carey Ott is gearing up for a new project entitled "Human Heart"  that he has asked me to be involved with. He is working with a Record / Publishing Company out of L.A. that will be aggressively pushing him towards Film, Television and Advertising. I love my friend Carey and am also grateful for him! The art for these projects will be posted soon. Keep comin back!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

waaa-aaaaayne... these are killa.... aaaaah i can't stand it...

brezinka said...

Thank you!