Friday, April 20, 2012

Land of the Living - Matthew Perryman Jones









Back in December I was approached by the ridiculously talented Matthew Perryman Jones and asked if I would be interested in working on the packaging for his upcoming album. To quote Matthew: “The overall theme of the record is sort of a coming back to life but goes through a journey of the darker sides between the opening and ending track.” Matthew and I worked together a few years back and I knew that whatever the record sounded like it was going to be awesome -  and let me say that this album is off the charts I N C R E D I B L E!  In the coming weeks, I will be showing more of the actual construction of this art but for now, wanted to invite you in to my thought process - the early developmental stages for concepts. I am very pleased with the end result as is Matthew. However, as an artist - feedback is always welcome. Please let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

The album cover is stunning-anb thanks for all the detail on the process!

brezinka said...

Hi Julia! Thanks for your kind words and for stopping by.