Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Things I'll Never Say



























NEW BOOK COVER ART: Created for "Things I'll Never Say: Stories About Our Secret Selves" - An anthology of stories from various writers and contributors. Many thanks to Candlewick Press for the commission. The book will be published and available March 24, 2015.

Acclaimed author Ann Angel brings together fifteen writers for young adults who have unique perspectives on secrets – do they make you stronger or weaker, do they alter your world when revealed? Maybe they compartmentalize your life into what you're willing to share and what you aren’t. 

I used my daughter as the visual reference and model for this cover art. Cut paper, collage and mixed media.

Learn more / see more of my work here


NOTE: All images copyright 2014 Wayne Brezinka

No comments: