Thursday, October 23, 2008

UPDATE and CURRENT PROJECTS


I was helping my daughter study and do her homework last night while my 7 year old son was sprawled out on the floor in his footsie PJ's drawing. He proceeded to bring me each one upon completion. I was humored, amazed and overjoyed with these, and wanted to share a few of them with you! I hope they bring you joy!

I am currently working on a new L.A. Times piece, and an illustration and invitation for my friend Al who runs Porter's Call (he provides counseling services to recording artists and their families.) I'm also working on an illustration of a Celtic triquetra for an upcoming book and received an e-mail this week from Target, thanking me for sending my illustration samples and that they would be in touch regarding any upcoming projects that may be an appropriate fit. Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: