Thursday, February 11, 2010

THE INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE MISSION







A few months ago, I was approached by a long time client with a proposal. They said that this year, the music industry was working on a project for The International Justice Mission, with all proceeds going back to IJM to help with their world-wide efforts. They asked if I wanted to be a part. I said yes! Sign me up! IJM is a human rights agency securing justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression. Everyone involved up to this point (musicians, artists, producers, mixers, marketing, etc) are donating their time, talents, and resources in order to help raise money. I was thrilled to be on board and thought that this was an incredible opportunity for me to give back. The top image will be the cover and face of the album due out later this year. Collage and mixed media. More to come.

1 comment:

pete ryan said...

its always such a treat, everytime i come to this blog! great work, as usual