Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!











Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that you're gearing up for a fresh and Happy New Year! I'm excited to share some new ventures and projects I've got on deck for 2012 in the coming months. I'll also post a few photos from my 11.11.11 art/gallery show soon taken by my friend Brian Bobel of Dual Identity Design . . . I was blown away and thrilled at the response and support of the evening. We had estimated somewhere between 200-250 folks came by! In the meantime, I thought I would share a couple of product shots and tear sheets of some recent commissions before the official new year hits. I've posted these images previously but wanted to share the end result and how they turned out in final form. Cheers! 

1 comment:

Julia Kelly said...

Happy New Year to you as well and looks like you have been producing some great stuff!