Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nashville Symphony art in Gallery One

I was recently commissioned to create the art for the June and July cover of the Nashville Symphony program guide. Last week, I received some printed samples of the program in the mail (shown here above) The finished collage "A Slice of Summer" is 24" x 36" in size, framed and currently on display and available for purchase at Gallery One Nashville. It was this months feature for "Art After Hours" and I am grateful to Shelley McBurney for this opportunity. In addition, I also have two other original pieces available for purchase there. Stop by and have a look around as Gallery One is a beautiful must see. Thanks also to my friends Carey Ott and Lori Kampa (shown here) for stopping by during the open house. If you've not already heard of musician, singer/songwriter Carey Ott, be sure and check him out as you will not be disappointed.

No comments: